This CPD Certified online course on Understanding Your Role in Health and Social Care will look at the following topics;
Understanding your Role:
- Describe your main duties and responsibilities
- List the standards and codes of conduct and practice that relate to their role
- Demonstrate that they are working in accordance with the agreed ways of working with their employer
- Explain how their previous experiences, attitudes and beliefs may affect the way they work
Work in ways that have been agreed with their employer:
- Describe their employment rights and responsibilities
- List the aims, objectives and values of the service in which they work
- Explain why it is important to work in ways that are agreed with their employer
- Demonstrate how to access full and up-to-date details of agreed ways of working that are relevant to their role
- Explain how and when to escalate any concerns they might have (whistleblowing)
- Explain why it is important to be honest and identify where errors may have occurred and to tell the appropriate person
Understand working relationships in health and social care:
- Describe their responsibilities to the individuals they support
- Explain how a working relationship is different from a personal relationship
- Describe different working relationships in health and social care settings
Working in partnership with others:
- Explain why it is important to work in teams and in partnership with others.
- Explain why it is important to work in partnership with key people, advocates and others who are significant to an individual
- Demonstrate behaviours, attitudes and ways of working that can help improve partnership working.
Demonstrate how and when to access support and advice about:
- partnership working
- resolving conflicts
The course is aimed at all healthcare professionals.
This CPD Certified online course duration is approximately 35 minutes.
Skills for Care
This online course is from a Skills for Care Centre of Excellence for e-Learning. Skills for Care is the employer-led strategic body for workforce development in social care for adults in England. Their Centre of Excellence award is for ‘exemplary practice going above and beyond, constantly evolving to meet the needs of adult social care and being innovative in the delivery to ensure the needs of the learners are met’.
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
This online course contains the following content functionality to help the learner become immersed and to reinforce their learning:
- Drag and drop words – to complete sentences.
- Drag and drop reordering – reorder the following steps according to said policy.
- An assorted array of “custom pages” i.e. scene exploration and “gamified” scenarios.
In addition to this the side panel of the course contains information that is always at hand for the user:
- A help menu
- Notes – this is where the user can make notes during the course and can then download them
- Legal information
- A glossary
- Specific course information
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.