A “whistleblower” is the term given to a person who reports wrongdoing – usually within a large organisation. This activity can be considered immoral, illegal or against the code of conduct. The decision to blow the whistle may be a difficult one depending on the circumstances and often the person who feels that they want to report the wrongdoing may not be aware of the options available to them.
There have been many high profile cases of whistleblowing down the years and often the identity of the whistle blower is not known until many months or years after the disclosure was made public.
- Learn what whistleblowing is and what steps you may need to take to make a disclosure
- When it may be appropriate to disclose internally or when a public disclosure may be the best course of action
- What protection whistleblowers may expect under the law
Approximately 20 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.