On completion of this course learners will be able to:
- define the role of a personal assistant
- give examples of a PA’s responsibilities
- explain why someone might want to employ a PA
- describe how people go about employing a PA
- access information about how to appoint a PA
- explain the meaning of the terms direct payments, personal budgets and individual budgets
- understand how these payments can be used to employ a PA
- recognise how funding fits in with personalisation
- describe what the aims are of Putting People First and Valuing People Now
- suggest sources of advice and guidance for people wanting to recruit a PA
- access support for people to help them to become effective employers
- understand the importance of working with others in the support network
- identify ways in which they can help to improve working partnerships in their own work situations
Price is per online user of this course, excluding VAT.
5% discount on purchases of 10 users or more. For purchases of 50 users or more please phone 0844 854 9218 to find out if larger discounts are available.