In this course the learner will learn about the principles of safe working and day to day operational health and safety practices.
The course is designed for:
- Company directors.
- All managers with team responsibility.
- Site managers.
- Supervisors and team leaders.
- Health and safety staff.
- Policy developers.
This online course is highly interactive and engages the learner in the subject. The learner can progress through the course at their own pace and there are no entry requirements.
The course can be accessed using any device; (PC, Tablet or Mac), via any browser. All of the content complies with subject related standards and has an associated online knowledge assessment the successful completion of which results in a Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be printed and saved.
- The four principle factors of safety management
- An introduction to the four factors that impact safety.
- The difference between hazards and risk.
- Why health and safety is important.
- What a safety assessment consists of and how to carry out and assessment.
- ERIC the risk reduction model.
- The importance of safety signs.
- Protection of young employed people in the workplace.
- Be introduced to the laws that govern health and safety and your responsibilities.
- Accountability for health and safety in organisations.
This course is certified by TQA Ltd. TQA is an independent training quality assurance company that assesses the quality of content and its compliance to the standard that governs the topic. TQA requires that ever learner completes an assessment to confirm that the learner’s knowledge of the subject meets the criteria for competence.
10% discount for between 10 and 24 users purchased, 20% for between 25 and 49 users. For discounts on purchases of larger numbers please phone 0844 854 9218 .
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.