On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Once you complete this course you will be able to:
- List the main reasons why water is vital for survival
- List the main functions of water
- Describe different ways in which fluid is lost in the body
- State how much water is needed on a daily basis
- Describe the potential consequences of dehydration
- Describe the diuretic effect of caffeine and alcohol
- Describe how to assess hydration levels
- Evaluate the effectiveness of different drinks as re-hydrators
- List effective ways of ensuring maximum hydration during day-to-day activity and exercise
- Identify the use of various sports drinks
- Describe the composition of hypotonic, hypertonic and isotonic drinks
- Describe the recommendations for safe intakes of alcohol
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.