The objectives for the course are:
- To understand the attachment children have to main caregivers
- To understand why and what happens when attachment goes wrong
- To understand the different needs children have
- To understand what happens to attachment when a need is not met
- To be able to identify attachment in a child’s behavior
- To understand the effects of separation and deprivation
- To give practical techniques to practitioners in terms of child attachment
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.