Thanks to a combination of your culture, upbringing and environment, we all have unconscious biases – our brain makes decisions for us, without us even realising. That might be hiring someone of your gender, giving a project to a friend rather than someone who is better suited to it or something else. It’s not your fault. We tend to favour others that share our values or are similar to us. But we do need to learn how to keep it in check, so that’s what this online course will help us with.
All of us should take this stuff seriously in the interest of fairness for all. This is an essential skill to learn because the consequences of ignoring your bias may have a detrimental effect on somebody’s life, not to mention your team and the wider business.
How would you feel if you were passed up for promotion because you were too tall? Or you didn’t get the job because you’re living in an area that is perceived as undesirable? It’s simply not right. Without knowing it consciously, you could be doing that to someone else. Take this unconscious bias online course and in a few minutes, you’ll have a better understanding about how to make the world and your organisation a fairer place.
By the end of this short online course on Unconscious Bias at Work you will know;
- How to overcome unconscious bias
- Where do unconscious biases come from
- The effects of unconscious bias in the workplace
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.