A verified UKATA approved Asbestos Awareness Category ‘A’ course aimed at making you aware of the dangers of asbestos. The online course is designed to guide you through your study. It is divided into individual ‘Modules’ which takes users on an interactive journey through the course where they will encounter multiple choice questions at the end of each section and a final assessment to complete at the end of the course.
- Types, nature and properties of asbestos
- Risks of asbestos and effects on health, including effects of smoking
- Use and locations of Asbestos Containing Materials (ACMs)
- Legislation affecting asbestos
- Avoiding and reducing risks
Each module includes:
- Learning materials – Core learning slides with images, interactive tabs, video and associated legislation.
- Learning exercises – Multiple choice questions to test your understanding and knowledge of the materials.
- Tutor tips – Identifies useful points delegates should know in readiness for the assessment.
- Interaction – The course contains many interactive features to immerse delegates in the materials and learning.
Resources and support
- Visual progress – The course completion percentage will gradually increase as you navigate through slides, displayed on the navigation bar.
- Integrated messaging service – Students are able to create a support message and review received and sent messages.
- Certificate – after successfully completing the final assessment, delegates can print off a certificate.
- Mobile compatible – Can be accessed on many devices, including tablets and smartphones so you can learn when you’re on the move.
- Final assessment – 15 multiple choice questions with a time limit of 20 minutes. Allowing your assessments to be taken anywhere in the world.
£2 discount on each user for 6 to 10 users purchased, £3 discount on each user for 11 to 20 users purchased and £4 discount on each user for 21 to 50 users purchased. For larger purchases, site licences, e-learning credits or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]