When you have completed the Twitter for Business online course you will understand how to use Twitter to cost-effectively and time efficiently communicate with the correct audience for your business.
You will set up an optimised Twitter profile and learn how to use lists to group people that you are following. You will also learn how to search for people to follow, what to say and what not to say and you will be introduced to scheduling tweets in Hootsuite – a social media management tool.
Awarded 13 CPD points. On completion of a practical assignment, a CPD certification will be awarded.
The course is broken down into a series of learning objects:
Learning Object 1
- What is Twitter and why to use it
- Setting up a Twitter profile
- Writing a tweet
- Finding people to follow
Learning Object 2
- Using lists to group people who you are following
- Why use a management tool
- The basics of using Hootsuite
- How to use shortened links
- More Hootsuite functionality
- Hootsuite mobile app
- Using the Hootlet
- Hootsuite Pro – bulk uploads and teams
Learning Object 3
- How to attract followers
- Your audience on Twitter
- Understanding the Twitter language
- Running competitions on Twitter
- How often to tweet and update Twitter
- What are you going to say?
- Using Twitter for customer service
- What not to say
- Twitter Advertising
- How to measure success on Twitter
- Useful resources
Full support via our online forum, email and Skype.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.