Summary Lesson 1 – Overview:
- Organisations regulated by the FCA must implement the TCF principle.
- Organisations must demonstrate their compliance by placing TCF at the centre of their activities.
- Organisations and their employees that offer financial products and services are responsible for implementing the TCF principle.
- The FCA carries out enforcement action in relation to TCF.
Summary Lesson 2 – Consumer Outcomes:
- The FCA has developed six consumer outcomes to explain the TCF principle in more detail.
- The six consumer outcomes apply to all stages of the sales process before, during and after the point of sale.
- Organisations who implement the six outcomes should have customers who understand the products and services they are buying.
Summary Lesson 3 – Complaints Procedures
- Your organisation should have a fair complaints procedure in place, visible and accessible to customers.
- An effective complaints procedure should follow the FCA standards and timescales.
- Organisations can benefit from handling complaints effectively by using the opportunity to strengthen their relationship with their customers and using complaint information to improve customer services.
The Course is designed to introduce employees in the Financial Services Sector to the principles of Treating Customers Fairly.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]