Summary Lesson 1 – Overview:
- Organisations regulated by the FCA must implement the TCF principle.
- Organisations must demonstrate their compliance by placing TCF at the centre of their activities.
- Organisations and their employees that offer financial products and services are responsible for implementing the TCF principle.
- The FCA carries out enforcement action in relation to TCF.
Summary Lesson 2 – Consumer Outcomes:
- The FCA has developed six consumer outcomes to explain the TCF principle in more detail.
- The six consumer outcomes apply to all stages of the sales process before, during and after the point of sale.
- Organisations who implement the six outcomes should have customers who understand the products and services they are buying.
Summary Lesson 3 – Complaints Procedures
- Your organisation should have a fair complaints procedure in place, visible and accessible to customers.
- An effective complaints procedure should follow the FCA standards and timescales.
- Organisations can benefit from handling complaints effectively by using the opportunity to strengthen their relationship with their customers and using complaint information to improve customer services.
This online course is designed to introduce employees in the Financial Services Sector to the principles of Treating Customers Fairly.
A CPD Certified Course
CPD certification means that the course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service. CPD accreditation is recognised and respected internationally. Certification shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
eLearning for your Business
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your business or organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing business eLearning:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.