On completion of this course you will:
- Understand what travellers’ diarrhoea is and what causes it.
- Describe which areas of the world travellers are more at risk of developing travellers’ diarrhoea.
- Describe the symptoms of travellers’ diarrhoea.
- Awareness of the measures that travellers can take to reduce their risk.
- Describe the treatment options available for travellers’ diarrhoea.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]