It is widely recognised that resilient people see ambiguity as less threatening, and using The Resilient Mindset to develop this quality will empower your people to feel in control. Building a resilient workforce provides the strong foundation required to ensure your business goals are achieved during challenging times, and exceeded in the future. Investing in the well-being of your employees is essential through all the stages of change, from early uncertainty to coping in the wake of downsizing – whatever the outcome for the individual.
The Resilient Mindset uses video, downloadable content and expert commentary to provide a useful introduction to the series of techniques and strategies the individuals can employ to develop their personal resilience. The resource provides practical advice such as mapping your personal support network and exploring your skills differently through writing your Career CV, as well as illustrating why it helps to explain positive and negative events in an optimistic way.
- Module 1 – Introduction – An introduction to personal resilience in an uncertain environment
- Module 2 – Taking Stock
- Module 3 – Getting things in perspective
- Module 4 – Taking control of your future – shows you how you can use optimistic thinking to improve your success in the future.
- Module 5 – Knowing what matters to you – helps you identify what is important to you so you can tailor your thinking and decision making to move forward in difficult times.
- Module 6 – Make the most of your skills – focuses on identifying your skill set to reinforce your resilience.
- Module 7 – Friends and family – explores the importance of relationships in difficult times.
The modules are followed by an Assessment summary.
10% discount for between 10 users purchased, 15% discount for between 20 users purchased and 20% discount for 30 or more purchased. For discounts on larger volumes please phone 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]