Once you complete this course you will be able to:
- Describe how energy is supplied by food
- Describe how food is converted to energy for muscular contraction
- Understand ATP as the energy currency
- Describe the 3 different systems for ATP production
- Understand how the systems interact with different activities
- Describe anaerobic activity and recovery time
- Describe role and functions of nervous systems
- Different types and structure of a nerve cell
- Describe principles of information conduction between neurons and muscle contraction
- Understand the all or none law and muscle contractions
- Describe neuromuscular connections and improving motor fitness
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.