Once you complete this course you will be able to:
- Describe the structure and function of the blood cells, veins, heart, lungs, arteries and capillaries
- Describe how they fit together to form the complete circulatory system
- Describe the internal structure of the lungs
- Explain how gaseous exchange takes place in the lungs
- Name the main muscles involved in breathing
- Describe the composition of exhaled and inhaled air
- Explain the function and importance of the coronary arteries
- Explain what blood pressure is and why it is an important measure of health
- Classify blood pressure readings and explain why having high blood pressure increases risk of heart disease
- Describe how blood pressure is affected by lifestyle
- Describe how regular exercises helps maintain a healthy heart
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.