As an inclusive and diverse place to work and study, it’s important that staff are aware of the challenges and potential difficulties faced by staff and students who are transitioning. In this way, universities can remain a supportive space where staff and students can reach their potential and remove any possible obstacles that could otherwise hinder their success.
Throughout this online course, we’ll be taking a close look at how you can provide reasonable adjustments for trans staff and students as well as discussing the issues that they face.
- Understanding transgender
- Who is covered by the term ‘Trans’?
- Gender reassignment and the law
- What are the experiences of trans people in higher education
- How to support staff and students who are transitioning
By the end of this module, you’ll have a better understanding of:
- The university’s legal duties in this context
- How best to support trans staff and students
- The experiences of trans staff and students in higher education
- The challenges they face
- What discussions should be covered
- Sources of support
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.