In this online course on supporting staff and students with disability we will be looking at the types of adjustments you as an inclusive employer can make to ensure that staff and students with disability can perform without any disadvantage.
This course will cover the potential challenges they may face, your legal obligations as an employer, disclosure of disabilities by staff and students and the types of reasonable adjustments you can make to remove any obstacles that may prevent a disabled person from achieving their potential.
By the end of this online course, you will have a better understanding of:
- What are reasonable adjustments?
- Definition of disability
- Whether staff and students are legally required to disclose a disability
- Legal obligations.
- Anticipatory reasonable adjustments
- Sources of support
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.