Adobe Flash is required to be installed on the device used to run this course
The objectives for each study unit are that learners will be able to:
- list the principles and values to apply when supporting people with learning disabilities
- describe what is meant by a person-centred approach
- understand the distinction between learning disability and mental ill-health
- explain what the main mental health problems are and their effects
- identify the signs that someone has mental health problems and the factors that can trigger them
- describe how they will help to develop good practice in the workplace
- explain ways of promoting good mental health for the people they support
- understand the importance of keeping accurate records
- identify appropriate sources of help and support for the people in their care
- define their role when people they support are undergoing mental health assessments
- describe the treatments that can be used to help people with mental health needs
- explain why and when the Mental Capacity Act and the Mental Health Act might be used
- list a person’s rights under the Mental Health Act
- identify ways in which they will put their learning into practice
Price is per online user of this course, excluding VAT.
5% discount on purchases of 10 users or more. For purchases of 50 users or more please phone 0844 854 9218 to find out if larger discounts are available.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.