The objectives for each study unit are that learners will be able to:
- identify carers in the workplace
- identify the needs of working carers
- outline the business case for their support
- outline the legal rights that carers have in the workplace
- explore practical and sustainable ways in which you, as a line manager, can support carers
- and explore practical and sustainable ways in which your organisation can support carers.
A certificate of completion is issued when all aspects of the course have been completed.
5% discount on purchases of 10 users or more. For larger purchases or to find out if larger discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]