- Different ways of communicating effectively with members of a team
- How to set objectives which are SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time-bound)
- How to plan the achievement of team objectives and the importance of involving team members in this process
- The importance of being able to show team members how personal work objectives contribute to achievement of team objectives
- Know and understand that different styles of leadership exist
- How to select and successfully apply a limited range of different methods of motivating, supporting and encouraging team members — and of recognising their achievements
- Types of difficulties and challenges that may arise, including conflict, diversity and inclusion issues within the team, and ways of identifying and overcoming them
- The importance of encouraging others to take the lead and ways in which this can be achieved
- The benefits of encouraging and recognising creativity and innovation within a team
On completion you will receive a certificate of completion with details of the course title, topics/skills covered and hours undertaken to complete the course.
10% discount for 10 or more users purchased. For purchases of 50 users or more phone 0844 854 9218 to find out if larger discounts are available.