On completion of this course you will learn:
- The hard facts about stress: what it is and how it affects performance
- Tips for handling pressure: avoid burnout and perform at your peak
- How to prevent, identify, and address the signs of stress
- How to understand the difference between pressure and stress.
Practical, low-cost solutions can be implemented quickly and easily, and will deliver measurable results. The course will also train managers on:
- Developing effective stress-management policies
- Understanding the legal framework for issues around stress in the workplace.
- The Health and Safety Executives management standards for work-related stress.
- Understanding their duty of care for staff and their responsibility for tackling stress in the workplace.
- Managing stress to maintain energy, commitment and resilience so that they perform as an effective leader and manager in challenging times.
- Management styles that result in positive responses to pressure.
This highly interactive course is designed with rich graphics and audio-visual content, blending a variety of question-types to encourage your learners to apply concepts to their daily work routine.
An optional end-of-course test assesses learners on the level of knowledge they’ve retained.
Learners have the option to bookmark progress and complete the course in chunks.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]