By applying stress training or resilience training you can adapt well in the face of adversity, trauma, tragedy, threats or significant sources of stress. This online course will help you learn how to deal with people who are themselves emotionally charged and discover some techniques that can be useful in all settings.
This suite of online training consists of five modules, each one consisting of a ten minute video covering essential techniques and an accompanying workbook.
This 10 minute video covers various aspects of managing stress including the body’s stress response, good and bad stressors, ways to manage stress and the flight or fight response.
This is the 10 minute video module on Being resilient. You should download the workbook to use with this video. Understanding resilience and knowing how to become more resilient can really help you and your teams to excel at work and bounce back from difficult experiences. The video module looks at what resilience is and shares some key ways to develop resilience skills.
In this 10 minute video we explain what assertiveness is and how you an be more assertive. You will learn about the difference between assertive, passive and aggressive behaviour and how to apply the principles in your role.
Dealing with Emotional Clients and Colleagues
In this 10 minute video, we explain about emotional trauma and what can cause it and some of the best ways to deal with someone who has it. You will learn the background for some of the reasons people become emotional, steps to assist them and things you can say.
This 10 minute video on mindfulness explain what mindfulness is, meditation techniques and the benefits and tips for mindfulness at work.
Approximately 1 hour
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.