On completion of this module learners will have covered these learning objectives from the following sections:
- The Common Assessment Framework (CAF)
– Know what a CAF is, why it is needed and what the aims of the CAF are
– Understand what the key components of a CAF are
– Know who a CAF is aimed at and when a CAF should be carried out
– Have had an opportunity to consider implementing/embedding the CAF in practice
- Lead Professional
– Know what a Lead Professional is, why they are needed and what their key functions are
– Know when a Lead Professional is chosen to help a child and family
– Know what skills and knowledge are needed to become a Lead Professional
– Understand how a Lead Professional is identified and selected
- Information Sharing
– Know how information sharing can assist the process for intervening to help children
– Have an awareness of the legal framework and Cross Governmental Guidance for Information Sharing
– Appreciate the role a practitioner plays in balancing confidentiality issues with the need to share information
– Know some of the barriers to good Information Sharing and how they may be overcome
– Understand the 6 Principles to adopt when considering sharing information
– Understand issues regarding consent and under what circumstances information can be shared
- Overview of Strategic Managers Integrated Working
- Common Assessment Framework (CAF)
- Role of Lead Professional
- Information Sharing
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
On completion of this course you will be able to download a certificate.
Approximately 2 – 3 hours. The length of time taken depends entirely on how quickly you can study and absorb the material. You can proceed as quickly or slowly as you like.
Individuals who are either a manager or leader of staff who work with children, young people and families. Please be aware that this training content deals with a potentially disturbing subject matter and material and images used may be of a graphic nature. The module carries links to help lines and national support agencies that can be contacted should you feel the need to talk about the subject to someone other than your colleagues or manager.
There are no specific entry requirements for this module.
“Easy to understand and follow and can go at my own pace.” – GW
“I like the voice over, animations and interactivity of the training. it was very user friendly.” – KF
“Good visual aides to support information.” – WS
“I liked the case studies where I can apply my understanding to real life scenarios.” – LF
10 to 49 users – 10% discount
50 to 99 users – 20% discount
100 to 249 users – 33% discount
250 to 499 users – 50% discount
500 to 999 users – 60% discount
1000 to 1999 users – 75% discount
2000+ users – 80% discount
To find out about discounts on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.