The course is completed via a five-stage learning process:
i-Practice is a unique tool that simulates real world vocational activities in a virtual environment, bridging the gap between traditional textbook and workshop learning, enabling the development of practical skills. It consists of two elements:
i-Practice (Training): This guides you through a virtual activity with full instruction allowing you to acquire the necessary skills though the repetition of tasks.
i-Practice (Assessment): This allows you to test your comprehension of the content. You undertake the same activity as before but without instruction. This enables you to apply what you have learnt, test your ability and set a benchmark to improve upon – ultimately working towards being job ready.
i-Ask provides core knowledge delivered through visuals, text and audio
iCheck reinforces your comprehension with informal testing and clear results – helping you identify strong and weak areas of understanding
i-Test: This is formal testing which summarises your results
On completion of this topic you will be able to:
- .Describe systems, procedures and problems relating to storing and retrieving information and the legal and organisational requirements for information security and retention
- Explain how to use different search techniques to locate information and create filing systems to facilitate information identification and retrieval
- Understand how to gather and store the information required within the agreed time-scale in accordance with organisational procedures.
i-ACT: Effective Information Storage and Retrieval
- -Ask: Paper and Electronic Documents
- i-Ask: Data Protection and Archiving
- i-Check: Paper and Electronic Documents
- i-Check: Electronic Document Storage
- i-Test: Effective Information Retrieval
i-ACT: Gathering and Storing Information
- i-Ask: Gathering and Storing Information
- i-Check: Gathering and Storing Information
- i-Test: Gathering and Storing Information
i-ACT: Retrieving Information
- i-Ask: Retrieving Information
i-Check: Retrieving Information
i-Test: Retrieving Information
i-Practice: Store and Retrieve Information
- i-Practice: Storing and Retrieving a File
- i-Practice: Storing and Retrieving a File (Assessment)
The suite of Business Administration courses is available as an organisational licence – please enquire for details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 0844 854 9218.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.