The CPD Certified course will cover the following:
Module 1 & 2: Define Your Business & Customer
* Learn how to define your online tone of voice .
* Define your businesses elevator pitch .
* Research and define your target customer and their buying habits
Module 3: Create The Perfect Content
* Learn how to share targeted & relevant industry info
* Define the right type of content for your target market
* Create the perfect content using the right tools and technology for your business
* Create a blog schedule template for your business
Module 4: Twitter, Facebook & Hashtags
* How to use your Facebook and Twitter workbooks
* How to use Facebook/Twitter from basic to advanced, including 10 of the best ways to use Facebook/Twitter for business
* BONUS: How to find relevant hashtags and claim your own hashtag
Module 5: Instagram, Pinterest & Google+
* How to use your Pinterest and Instagram workbooks
* How to use Instagram from basic to advanced including 10 of the best ways to use Instagram for business
* BONUS: How to set up and use Google+ to improve your social ranking
Module 6: Design Your 7 Day Social Media Plan
* How to design your social media plan
* Build your framework for success using proven templates
* Define your online marketing over 90 days including content specific for your target market
* Drive engagement and traffic using your 7 day plan with targeted content
Module 7: Action Your Launch Plan & Checklist
* Action your launch plan and checklist and share your content with your audience
* Grow your social media following and save time with automation
* Analyse your social media success
* Discover tools and proven techniques for designing a social media competition for your business
20% discount for between 10 and 19 users purchased, 25% discount for 20 or more purchased. For larger purchases, site licences, e-learning credits or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.