This course explains
- common social media platforms and social networking tools
- how and why people use social media
- the key risks posed to employers and businesses by social media use and misuse
- the law and ethics relating to social media
- different ways of managing social media use in the workplace
- how to draw up and implement a workplace social media policy.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.