On completion of this course you will be able to:
- .Understand the role of the skin in the development of HCAI.
- Understand the rationale for using 2% chlorhexidine gluconate in 70% isopropyl alcohol for skin antisepsis.
- Describe the correct technique for pre-procedure skin antisepsis.
- Awareness of the ongoing care of vascular access devices.
- Understand how cross infection contributes to HCAI and summarise how the risks of cross infection can be reduced.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]