Learners who would benefit from studying this course include those who work as carers and support staff as well as people who would like to apply for support themselves.
The online materials include case studies, quizzes and activities to help reinforce learning as students work through each topic.
In addition, learners will receive access to checklists and suggestions for further reading. On completion of the course, they will be required to carry out an online assessment to check their learning.
Topics covered include:
- the values underpinning Self-directed support
- some of the key terms used when talking about personalised care
- the differences between personal budgets and direct payments
- the seven steps to being in control of the support provided
- how to start planning the support required
Price is per online user of this course, excluding VAT.
5% discount on purchases of 10 users or more. For purchases of 50 users or more please phone 0844 854 9218 to find out if larger discounts are available.