In this training course employees will learn:
- To highlight the likely targets of security threats.
- To show the motivation behind security threats.
- To detail the types of security threats.
- To explain what information is useful to help police and other authorities apprehend those who make threatening calls.
Benefit to your Organisation
- To highlight what to look out for if you receive suspicious packages in the post.
- To show how to respond to suspicious parcels, luggage or vehicles in your workplace.
- To detail how evacuation for a security event might be different from evacuation for a fire.
Acts of terrorism are not confined to any particular area or region, they can happen anywhere. The Security and Terror Alerts course is targeted at any company who feels as though they could be at risk of a potential terrorist attack due to it’s location, strategic value or for any other reasons. Employees of these companies should have the appropriate level of knowledge to be able to prepare for and react appropriately to any security threat.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].