This course will cover the following topics;
- Licensing and the licencing objectives,
- The definition of ‘alcohol’ in the Act,
- What constitutes an unlicensed sale,
- The functions of licensing standards officers and their powers,
- The nature of an operating plan and it’s place in the licensing system
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]