This suite of online training consists of six modules, each one consisting of a ten minute video covering essential sales techniques and an accompanying workbook.
Know your Business
This module covers the importance of product service knowledge, keeping your knowledge current, communicating the knowledge to customers and colleagues.
Introduction to Selling
This module looks at what is selling, sales process flow, understanding customers’ needs, features and benefits and closing the sale.
Managing Customer Needs
In this module you will look at listening to your customers, understanding behavioural traits, building rapport with your customer and the effects your attitude has on your customer.
This module covers the benefits of outbound calling, customer acquisition and customer retention as well as important tips and techniques to enhance your current outbound skill set.
Closing the Sale
This module covers tips and techniques to help improve on closing the sale, understanding buying signals and how to close a sale, learning to ask for the business, overcoming the fear of rejection and exploring a whole new world of closing sales with confidence.
This module will look at what is negotiation, why we negotiate and the stages of negotiation.
Upon course completion you will gain a full and clear understanding of:
- The importance of being aware of your business, its mission, vision and values. Keeping information current and knowing what you can and cannot say to customers.
- The basics of selling
- How to listen well and understand your customer so you can lead them to the best outcome.
- Outbound calling including cold calling, call objectives and preparation.
- How to improve your confidence in closing a sale.
- The steps in negotiation and tips on effectively negotiating.
Approximately 1 hour
Payment Options and Discounts
Select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
Discounts that will be applied during the checkout:
10 to 19 user licences – 10% discount
20 to 29 user licences – 15% discount
30 to 39 user licences – 20% discount
For a licence for 50 or more user enrolments, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.