Overview of Safeguarding Adults at Risk – Social Care
With this Safeguarding Adults at Risk online course, you can ensure that you are trained adequately in the issues surrounding the safeguarding of adults at risk in just a few hours.
Areas covered within the course include:
- Commonly held attitudes towards adults at risk and how these impact on the service provided.
- How values and attitudes can block recognition and effect the decisions professionals make regarding taking action.
- Outlining the signs, indicators, definitions and types of abuse including unintentional harm.
- Reflecting on the law, including key legislation and guidance regarding issues of consent and duty of care.
- What to do if you have any concerns, what your responsibility is, what happens next and the role and responsibility of managers.
Within the course there will also be scenarios to help you to think about what you would do in a given situation.
- Welcome and Learning Objectives
- Relevant Regulations
- Definitions and Useful Terms
- Roles and Responsibilities
On completion of this course you will be able to download a certificate of completion.
Approximately 1 – 2 hours. The length of time taken depends entirely on how quickly you can study and absorb the material. You can proceed as quickly or slowly as you like.
There are no specific entry requirements for this module.
“It was easy to use, not what I had been expecting. Also the graphics were fun and I liked the way it was interactive. Much better than going on a regular course.” – NL
“I liked the visual nature of the training which made it interesting and informative – well balanced and not too much to absorb in terms of length of information.” – CS
“It gave a great insight in the module and made me aware of ways to identify abuse and what actions are required to be taken.” – JS
10 to 49 users – 10% discount
50 to 99 users – 20% discount
100 to 249 users – 33% discount
250 to 499 users – 50% discount
500 to 999 users – 60% discount
1000 to 1999 users – 75% discount
2000+ users – 80% discount
To find out about discounts on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]