At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Identify the processes and procedures for obtaining and receiving supplies
- Explain how drugs are administered and how problems may occur
- Describe how to store and dispose of drugs safely and securely
- State the principles underpinning the proper administration of medication
- Outline the principal legal aspects of handling medicines
- Changing to another pharmacy
- Variation of dose by phone
- Residential settings and domiciliary services
- Refusals, mistakes and adverse reaction
- Self-administration of medicines
Price is per online user of this course, excluding VAT.
5% discount on purchases of 10 users or more. For purchases of 50 users or more please phone 0844 854 9218 to find out if larger discounts are available.