The laws that govern licensing apply to all businesses selling alcohol. It is vital that everyone involved is aware of the law governing the sale of these products.
This online course provides guidelines and recommended best practices, ideal for meeting the training requirements of non- licensed employees who sell alcohol to the public for consumption away from the premises.
- The law that governs licensing
- Personal responsibilities
- The protection of young people in relation to age related sales
- Sale of alcohol to children
- Personal diligence
- Challenge 21 and 25 schemes
- Validation of age and test purchasing
- Other age related sales
- How to refuse a sale
- Dealing with conflict.
There is an online assessment for this course which requires a 90% pass rate to obtain a certificate of achievement, which can be downloaded.
This course is certified by TQA Ltd. TQA is an independent training quality assurance company that assesses the quality of content and its compliance to the standard that governs the topic. TQA requires that every learner completes an assessment to confirm that the learner’s knowledge of the subject meets the criteria for competence.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
eLearning for your Business
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your business or organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing business eLearning:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.