The course is completed via a five-stage learning process:
i-Practice is a unique tool that simulates real world vocational activities in a virtual environment, bridging the gap between traditional textbook and workshop learning, enabling the development of practical skills. It consists of two elements:
i-Practice (Training): This guides you through a virtual activity with full instruction allowing you to acquire the necessary skills though the repetition of tasks.
i-Practice (Assessment): This allows you to test your comprehension of the content. You undertake the same activity as before but without instruction. This enables you to apply what you have learnt, test your ability and set a benchmark to improve upon – ultimately working towards being job ready.
i-Ask provides core knowledge delivered through visuals, text and audio
iCheck reinforces your comprehension with informal testing and clear results – helping you identify strong and weak areas of understanding
i-Test: This is formal testing which summarises your results
On completion of this topic you will be able to:
- Assess the suitability of a range of techniques for monitoring customer problems and be able to explain how the resolution of problems can improve products and/or services
- Explain how the successful resolution of customers’ problems contributes to customer loyalty and enhanced business performance, and explain the benefits and drawbacks of this resolution to both customers and the organisation
- Explain the features of negotiating techniques used to resolve customers’ problems and be able to inform colleagues for the nature of problems and actions taken
- Confirm the nature and cause of customers’ problems and explain when customers’ problems should be treated as complaints
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the resolution of customers’ problems and adhere to organisational policies and procedures, legal and ethical requirements when dealing with customers’ problems.
i-Act: Understanding the Monitoring and Resolution of Customer Problems
i-Ask: A Range of Techniques for Monitoring Customer Problems
i-Ask: Resolving Customer Problems
i-Ask: Negotiating Techniques
i-Check: Understanding a Range of Techniques to Resolve Customer Problems
i-Check: Understanding the Value of Resolving Customer Problems
i-Check: Recognising, Understanding and Resolving Customer Problems
i-Test: Ways to Understand Customer Problems and Begin Resolving Them
i-Test: Moments of Truth, Touch Points and Problem Resolution
i-Act: Understanding Customer Problems
i-Ask: The Nature and Cause of Customer Problems
i-Ask: When Customer Problems Should Be Treated As Complaints
i-Check: Understanding the Value of Customer Problems
i-Check: Customer Problems and Complaints Procedures
i-Test: Understanding and Resolving Customer Problems
i-Act: Solving Customer Problems
i-Ask: Dealing with Customer Problems
i-Ask: Policies, Procedures and Requirements
i-Ask: Resolving Customer Problems
i-Check: Resolutions, Benefits and Drawbacks of Customer Problems
i-Check: Customer Problems and Resolutions
i-Test: Solving Customer Problems
The suite of Health and Social Care courses is available as an organisational licence – please enquire for details by emailing [email protected] or phoning 0844 854 9218.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]