This course covers a comprehensive range of religion and belief topics. It is aimed at employees of all levels, including foundation level employees, HR managers, diversity specialists, trainers and advisers, senior managers/executives and operational managers/executives.
How this course will benefit your organisation
This course doesn’t just consider organisations’ and individuals’ responsibilities under the Equality Act 2010 – it looks beyond compliance. The course content and structure will ensure that your staff gain the knowledge and skills necessary to accommodate religious beliefs in the workplace and to work successfully as part of a diverse team.
Religion and Belief: Respecting and accommodating faith and belief in the workplace’ will enable your staff to have a better understanding of:
- Employers’ and employees’ obligations under the Equality Act 2010.
- The variety of religions and beliefs.
- Religious beliefs in the workplace as being a key aspect of equal opportunities and diversity strategies.
- Certain behaviours which might be unlawful and also damaging to general well-being in the workplace.
- Employees who do not have religious beliefs, and the right to be respected and treated no less favourably than their religious colleagues.
- The knowledge and skills necessary to work successfully as part of a diverse team.
- Part 1
Introducing different religions and beliefs
- Part 2
Accommodating religion and belief in the workplace
- Part 3
A series of three dramatised scenarious to trigger discussion and reflection
The online course also includes interactive exercises and an assessment quiz.
“I was impressed by the balanced approach, which features commentary from leading figures such as Caroline Walters of BT, who is also Chairperson of the Employers’ Forum on Belief, and Nicola Dandridge, Head of Equality at Thompsons Solicitors… this package could be put to good use in an equal opportunity and diversity programme.”
Training & Coaching, Today Magazine
10% discount for between 10 users purchased, 15% discount for between 20 users purchased and 20% discount for 30 or more purchased. For discounts on larger volumes please phone 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]