This course covers a comprehensive range of race-related topics. It is aimed at employees of all levels, including foundation level employees, HR managers, diversity specialists, trainers and advisers, senior managers/executives and op-erational managers/executives.
How this course will benefit your organisation
- The requirements of the Equality Act 2010.
- Race and culture as being key issues within the workplace.
- Appropriate behaviour in relation to creating an inclusive workplace.
- The importance of equality of opportunity within the career development processes and how honest, objective appraisals will support this.
- The main barriers to career de velopment for many minority or ethnic groups.
- The knowledge and skills necessary to work successfully as part of a diverse team
- The Equality Act 2010
- Tackling stereotypes and preconceptions
- Taking effective action against discrimination, harassment and victimisation
- Dealing with racism from customers and service users • Exploration of themes through dramatised case studies.
- Part 1 –
- The benefits of a diverse workforce
- Tackling stereo-types
- Saying the right thing
- Harassment and victimisation
- Break-ing down barriers.
- Part 2 – a series of 5 dramatised scenarios to trigger discussion and reflection.
10% discount for between 10 users purchased, 15% discount for between 20 users purchased and 20% discount for 30 or more purchased. For discounts on larger volumes please phone 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]