In this course you will learn:
- How to navigate the QuickBooks® 2020 interface
- To create a company file and set up your chart of accounts
- Setting up your preferences in QuickBooks® to suit your company
- All about processing payroll and payroll taxes
- Create invoices, enter and pay bills and purchase orders
- All about estimates and working with customers and jobs
- How to work with sales tax
- About receiving items, inventory, creating purchase orders and paying for items
- How to reconcile bank statements
- How to deal with checks and credit card accounts
- All about Quick Reports and customizing reports
- To back up your company data
- Create stunning reports that visualize your company financial data
- Working with automated payment reminders (new in 2020)
- How to deal with vehicle mileage
A certificate of completion is available to download immediately following completion of the course.
The course is accessible on PCs, laptops and tablets.
Approximately 8 hours.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.