Psychometric tests are increasingly used by organisations for recruitment and employee development. This course will explain the different types of tests available and the process of choosing the most effective assessments for the required context. It includes the importance of ensuring that tests are reliable and valid and fit for purpose. The best practice module will help you to ensure the tests are used fairly and objectively and comply with current legislation. The course will cover personality theory and how personality assessments can be used to provide additional information for recruitment or development.
- Introduction to Psychometric Testing
- Making Scores Meaningful
- Test Accuracy and Relevance (Reliability and Validity)
- Best Practice
- Personality Theory
- To understand the types of psychometric tests available
- To learn what is meant by test reliability and validity
- To understand the principles of scoring and norming
- To appreciate best practice issues in psychometric testing
- To gain an understanding of personality test theory
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.