- The fundamental differences between management and leadership
- Creating a compelling vision for your area of responsibility
- Differing leadership styles and how to select and apply these to different situations and people
- How to get and make use of feedback from people on your leadership performance
- The difficulties and challenges that may arise including conflict, diversity and inclusion within a manager’s area, and ways of identifying and overcoming them
- Suggested strategies for dealing with challenges, difficulties and conflict
- Diversity and inclusion issues
- The benefits of and how to create and maintain a culture which encourages and recognises creativity and innovation
- The importance of encouraging others to take the lead and ways in which this can be achieved
- How to empower people effectively
- How to select and successfully apply different methods for encouraging, motivating and supporting people and recognising achievement
On completion you will receive a certificate of completion from APeducation Online with details of the course title, topics/skills covered and hours undertaken to complete the course.
10% discount for 10 or more users purchased. For purchases of 50 users or more phone 0844 854 9218 to find out if larger discounts are available.