The course is completed via a five-stage learning process:
i-Practice is a unique tool that simulates real world vocational activities in a virtual environment, bridging the gap between traditional textbook and workshop learning, enabling the development of practical skills. It consists of two elements:
i-Practice (Training): This guides you through a virtual activity with full instruction allowing you to acquire the necessary skills though the repetition of tasks.
i-Practice (Assessment): This allows you to test your comprehension of the content. You undertake the same activity as before but without instruction. This enables you to apply what you have learnt, test your ability and set a benchmark to improve upon – ultimately working towards being job ready.
i-Ask provides core knowledge delivered through visuals, text and audio
iCheck reinforces your comprehension with informal testing and clear results – helping you identify strong and weak areas of understanding
i-Test: This is formal testing which summarises your results
On completion of this topic you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose, attendance, access, health, safety and security requirements relating to meetings and how to set up the resources needed for a meeting
- Explain the responsibilities of the meeting chair and secretary, the difference between formal and informal meetings and the legal implications of formal meetings
- State how to book meeting venue, resources and facilities in accordance with the brief and collate documents needed for a meeting
- Explain the distribution of meeting invitations, documents and follow up actions within required timescales and how to provide administration support in accordance with requests
i-ACT: Administration of Meetings
- i-Ask: Common Meeting Terminology and Definitions
- i-Ask: Things to Consider When Planning a Meeting
- i-Ask: Key Features, Types and the People Involved in Meetings
- i-Ask: Organise a Meeting and Provide Support During It and Afterwards
- i-Check: Understanding Key Terms in Meetings, and Meeting Types
- i-Check: Meeting Terms and Types, Legislation and People’s Roles
- i-Test: Understanding Legal Implications, Terms for Set Roles at Meetings, and Meeting Types
i-ACT: Administrative Preparations and Support for Meetings
- i-Ask: Administrative Preparations and Support for Meetings
- i-Ask: Distribution Methods Pros and Cons
- i-Ask: Meeting Room Layouts and Resources
- i-Check: Meeting Resources and Layouts
- i-Check: Understanding Processes Required
- Preparing for, During and After Meetings
- i-Test: Preparation and Support for Meetings
The suite of Business Administration courses is available as an organisational licence – please enquire for details by emailing [email protected] or phoning 0844 854 9218.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]