What is proofreading?
So what is proofreading? It is the process of checking work for:
- It isn’t the time spent editing a document.
How to proofread
There’s a lot more to proofreading than running your spell checker. This proofreading course covers tips that will help you to take a thorough approach when checking your work. Learn:
- The reasons why many people find proofreading difficult
- The risk of ‘unknown unknowns’
- What you need to have to hand before you start to proofread
- The parts of a document that are often overlooked
The course has proofreading exercises so that you can test your skills.
Buy this course and you will get access to all of the courses and tips on the Writing Nest. For details of other courses on the Writing Nest take a look at Precise Punctuation, Writing Effective Emails and Business Writing Basics.
Please phone 0844 854 9218 to find out if discounts are available for bulk purchases.