The course is completed via a five-stage learning process:
i-Practice is a unique tool that simulates real world vocational activities in a virtual environment, bridging the gap between traditional textbook and workshop learning, enabling the development of practical skills. It consists of two elements:
i-Practice (Training): This guides you through a virtual activity with full instruction allowing you to acquire the necessary skills though the repetition of tasks.
i-Practice (Assessment): This allows you to test your comprehension of the content. You undertake the same activity as before but without instruction. This enables you to apply what you have learnt, test your ability and set a benchmark to improve upon – ultimately working towards being job ready.
i-Ask provides core knowledge delivered through visuals, text and audio
iCheck reinforces your comprehension with informal testing and clear results – helping you identify strong and weak areas of understanding
i-Test: This is formal testing which summarises your results
On completion of this topic you will be able to:
- Understand the organisational aspects of equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace and explain the differences between them
- Explain the impact of equality, diversity and inclusion across aspects of organisational policy and the potential consequences of breaches of equality legislation
- Describe nominated responsibilities within an organisation, and understand the personal aspects of equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Explain the different forms of discrimination and harassment and describe the characteristics of behaviour that supports equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace, and the importance of this behaviour
- Ensure colleagues are aware of their responsibilities for equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace and identify potential issues relating to them, and adhere to organisational policies and procedures, and legal and ethical requirements when supporting these aspects
i-act: Understanding the Organisational Aspects of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
i-Ask: Introducing Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
i-Ask: Impact of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
i-Check: Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
i-Test: Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
i-Act: Understanding the Personal Aspects of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
i-Ask: Protected Characteristics
i-Ask: Discriminatory Behaviour
i-Check: Personal Aspects of Equality, Diversity
i-Test: Personal Aspects of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
i-Act: Being Able to Support Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
i-Ask: Supporting Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
i-Check: Supporting Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
i-Test: Supporting Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
The suite of Health and Social Care courses is available as an organisational licence – please enquire for details by emailing [email protected] or phoning 0844 854 9218.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]