On completion of this course you will have covered topics such as:
- What is project proposal for funding?
- The fundamental principles underpinning successful project proposals?
- Brief overview of the funding market.
- Planning your proposal writing – the typical questions asked by funders.
- How to describe your organisation to gain funders’ interest .
- Articulating the purpose of your proposal to demonstrate strategic fit with funders’ priorities.
- Describing project’s beneficiaries and partners.
- Developing your ‘Project Need Statement’.
- Linking expected achievement to ‘Goals & Objectives’.
- How to clearly communicate your project approach.
- Models for developing project work-plan (Gant Chart).
- Tackling the financials– budgets and management.
- Project management plan- monitoring & evaluation.
- Demonstrating sustainability of your project.
- Finalising your proposal writing & submission.
- You will also gain access to ‘Grant Making Organisations’ as part of this course.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]