The overall focus of this qualification is at the organisational level as this is where strategic management takes place. You will be able to analyse different strategic concepts and establish your organisation’s strategic position. You will look at how to determine the direction of strategic change and some methods, including the planning process, for doing this. You will get practical experience of devising a strategic plan for an organisation that you are familiar with — perhaps the one you work for just now.
By the end of the qualification, you will have the skills and techniques to contribute to the strategic process in your organisation and a nationally-accredited qualification that certifies your strategic management skills.
This Strategic Management qualification consists of 2 modules:
1. Strategic Change
2. Develop Strategic Plan
WHAT SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN FROM THIS QUALIFICATION
• The skills and knowledge to determine a suitable strategy for your organisation based on an assessment of its strategic position
• Ability to analyse different strategic concepts and their implications for an organisation
• Ability to establish an organisation’s strategic position
• Ability to assess suitable methods for strategic change, including the planning process
• Ability to produce a strategic plan
• Your learning can be linked directly to your professional practice
• Gain Academic HN Credits
• Flexible mode of learning
• Tutor support and access to a specialist academic team
• Opportunity for nomination to National Star Awards*
• 1 year free studying membership of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
• In addition to the qualification certificate, you will get a certificate of recognition of your demonstrable skills and knowledge
• Free NUS card
After successful completion you will receive a nationally-recognised qualification at Level 8 (equivalent to an HND or QCF Level 5) within the national framework. The certificate is jointly certificated by SQA (Scottish Qualifications Authority) and CMI (Chartered Management Institute).
10% discount for 10 or more users purchased. For purchases of 50 users or more phone 0844 854 9218 to find out if larger discounts are available.