This Quality Management qualification is designed for candidates who want to enter into, or progress within, Quality-related positions in a range of organisations across all sectors at supervisory or managerial level. It has a heavy focus on developing the candidate’s soft management skills and their ability to apply their knowledge to the relevant business environment.
By the end of the qualification, you will have the skills and techniques to develop Quality Management systems and an internationally-accredited qualification that certifies your competence as a quality practitioner.
This Quality Management qualification consists of 4 units:
1. Unit 1: Fundamentals of Quality
2. Unit 2: Management of Quality
3. Unit 3: Quality Improvement
4. Unit 4: Production of An Integrated Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety Systems Policy Manual
WHAT SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN FROM THIS QUALIFICATION
• An understanding of the field of Total Quality
• An understanding of the holistic nature of quality and thus the scope for quality improvement
• An understanding of the principles of Quality assurance
• An understanding of the principles of Quality systems
• An understanding of the implementation of Quality management.
• Transferable skills, such as Core Skills and soft management skills, to the levels demanded by employers
• Communication and analytical skills necessary to understand the process of Quality auditing, assessment and problem solving
• Preparation for employment in Quality-related posts at supervisory/junior managerial level, e.g. Quality Inspector, Technician or Systems Officer
• A range of contemporary vocational skills relating to the establishment, maintenance and improvement of quality within organisations
• Your learning can be linked directly to your professional practice
• Gain Academic HN Credits
• Flexible mode of learning
• Tutor support and access to a specialist academic team
• Opportunity for nomination to National Star Awards*
• 1 year free studying membership of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
• In addition to the qualification certificate, you will get a certificate of recognition of your demonstrable skills and knowledge
• Free NUS card
After successful completion you will receive a nationally-recognised qualification at SCQF Level 7 (equivalent to an HNC/QCF Level 4) within the national framework. The qualification is awarded by SQA (Scottish Qualifications Authority).
10% discount for 10 or more users purchased. For purchases of 50 users or more phone 0844 854 9218 to find out if larger discounts are available.