You will gain the knowledge and practical skills required to run and manage the implementation of planned and approved project. The resultant skills will enable you to manage and control project resources including project relationships and the budget within the context of efficient management of risk and change.
By the end of the qualification, you will have designed and implemented a project from start to finish with a portfolio of your own and a nationally-accredited qualification that certifies your project management skills.
This Project Management qualification consists of 2 modules:
1. Project justification and planning
2. Managing the implementation of a project
WHAT SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN FROM THIS QUALIFICATION
• Develop an approved business case and justify the need for a project and define its scope and objectives within a project business case
• Handle and apply conflict resolution and negotiation techniques to an individual or a group
• Produce forecasted and actual project budgets – including financial monitoring reports
• Apply recognised budgetary principles to the estimation, analysis, and control of a project budget and monitor and evaluate the success of a project
• Demonstrate effective evaluation and the controlled and formal closure of a project
• Transfer and enhance existing skills in Communication, Problem Solving and Working with Others within a project management environment
• Your learning can be linked directly to your professional practice
• Gain Academic HN Credits
• Flexible mode of learning
• Tutor support and access to a specialist academic team
• Opportunity for nomination to National Star Awards*
• 1 year free studying membership of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
• In addition to the qualification certificate, you will get a certificate of recognition of your demonstrable skills and knowledge
• Free NUS card
After successful completion you will receive a nationally-recognised qualification at Level 8 (equivalent to an HND; QCF Level 5) within the national framework. The certificate is jointly certificated by SQA (Scottish Qualifications Authority) and CMI (Chartered Management Institute).
10% discount for 10 or more users purchased. For purchases of 50 users or more phone 0844 854 9218 to find out if larger discounts are available.