At the end of this qualification you will become more effective as a manager of operational resources. It will give you the confidence to take on a job which has operational management responsibilities.
You will also adopt a proactive approach to analyse your organisation’s relevant working practices and look at the benefits of implementing a formal QMS like ISO 9001.
On completion, you will have the skills and techniques to develop quality management systems and manage operational resources and a nationally-accredited qualification that certifies your competence as a quality practitioner.
The PDA in Managing Resources and Quality at SCQF level 7 consists of 2 modules:
1. Manage of Operational Resources
2. Management of Quality
WHAT SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN FROM THIS QUALIFICATION
• Skills required by Quality Management practitioners
• In-depth understanding of QMS (Quality Management Systems) and the principles that all successful organisations must use to implement, maintain and improve a QMS
• knowledge about TQM (Total Quality Management) and its application in forward-thinking organisations
• Manage operational resources in accordance with relevant quality standards
• Ability to make use of financial information, including measuring quality as a cost
• Recognise the importance of technology in managing operations to quality standards
• Specific managerial skills that will enable you to operate more effectively in key management roles
• Your learning can be linked directly to your professional practice
• Gain Academic HN Credits
• Flexible mode of learning
• Tutor support and access to a specialist academic team
• Opportunity for nomination to National Star Awards*
• 1 year free studying membership of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
• In addition to the qualification certificate, you will get a certificate of recognition of your demonstrable skills and knowledge
• Free NUS card
After successful completion you will receive a nationally-recognised qualification at Level 7 (equivalent to HNC and QCF level 4) within the national framework. The certificate is jointly certificated by SQA (Scottish Qualifications Authority) and CMI (Chartered Management Institute).
10% discount for 10 or more users purchased. For purchases of 50 users or more phone 0844 854 9218 to find out if larger discounts are available.