This online course will also help candidates to operate effectively in situations where they will be undertaking management responsibility for the first time.
On completion, you will have a Nationally-Accredited Management qualification that certifies your skills in managing a task and working in a team.
Throughout your learning of this course, we encourage you to base your actions on relevant management approaches, models and techniques that you learn here and use these to reflect on the management aspect of your work as a manager.
This Management qualification consists of 2 modules:
1. Working in a Team
2. Managing Self and Resources
WHAT SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN FROM THIS QUALIFICATION
• knowledge and understanding of fundamental management principles
• knowledge and understanding of these principles in a relevant work context (either your own or one which you might meet as a manager)
• general management skills
• capabilities in managing yourself and the other resources for which you may have responsibility as a manager
• contribute to the development of effective working relationships within a team
• monitor the performance of a team towards successful achievement
• Your learning can be linked directly to your professional practice
• Gain Academic HN Credits
• Flexible mode of learning
• Tutor support and access to a specialist academic team
• Opportunity for nomination to National Star Awards*
• 1 year free studying membership of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
• In addition to the qualification certificate, you will get a certificate of recognition of your demonstrable skills and knowledge
• Free NUS card
10% discount for 10 or more users purchased. For purchases of 50 users or more phone 0844 854 9218 to find out if larger discounts are available.