Innovation represents a particularly significant context for decision making and a particularly fertile background against which to explore suitable approaches to decision making and to evaluate their success.
By the end of the qualification, you will have enhanced decision-making skills that will enable you to contribute to innovative aspects of your organisation’s activities AND a nationally-accredited qualification that certifies your decision making and innovative skills.
This Decision Making and Innovation qualification consists of 2 modules:
1. Decision Making for Managers
2. Organisational Innovation
WHAT SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN FROM THIS QUALIFICATION
• The skills and knowledge to make proposals and take decisions about innovation in organisations
• A decision making approach based on an analysis of recognised decision making models
• Ability to analyse innovation within an organisation
• Ability to evaluate decisions and proposals about innovation
• develop a consistent approach to decision making which will cover both routine and non-routine situations
• Ability to decide on an effective course of action to tackle the kind of problem that you will meet at your work-place
• Your learning can be linked directly to your professional practice
• Gain Academic HN Credits
• Flexible mode of learning
• Tutor support and access to a specialist academic team
• Opportunity for nomination to National Star Awards*
• 1 year free studying membership of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
• In addition to the qualification certificate, you will get a certificate of recognition of your demonstrable skills and knowledge
• Free NUS card
After successful completion you will receive a nationally-recognised qualification at Level 9 (equivalent to an HND or QCF Level 6) within the national framework. The certificate is jointly certificated by SQA (Scottish Qualifications Authority) and CMI (Chartered Management Institute).
10% discount for 10 or more users purchased. For purchases of 50 users or more phone 0844 854 9218 to find out if larger discounts are available.