On completion of this course you will have covered topics such as:
- What is best practice purchasing and procurement strategies and why are they included in some grant funding contracts- example EU funded contracts
- Understanding procurement lingo and the case to have a sound procurement policy to build trust with funders and improve cost efficiency
- How procurement differs from purchasing; Exploring the critical stages of procurement, as part of your supply chain management
- Exploring the best practices and how they result in cost savings and management of supply risks to support projects and core business operations
- The key controls and strategic objectives of procurement activities
- The importance of specification and how to design them to manage risks; sourcing strategies (pros and cons) to improve competitive pricing for your supplies
- Understanding different supplier solicitation document including when they are to be used in the procurement process-RFI, RFQ, RFP including templates
- Various techniques for designing suppliers’ bids evaluation scoring system including; the pros and cons of each approach
- Why put together a pre-qualification questionnaire; and invitation to tender pack for competitive bidding and best practices for costs savings
- Exploring the challenges of procurement activities in organisations and how to retain evidence to show funders during audit.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]